Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Fire and Fury,|
by Michael Wolff (2018)
| Trump Revealed,|
by Michael Kranish and Marc Fisher (2016)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2016)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
by Cory Booker (2016)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
Media coverage of CT political issues in The Connecticut Mirror
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from The Connecticut Mirror (number of quotes indicated):
- August Wolf (1) Republican Senate Challenger Connecticut
- Bob Stefanowski (2) Connecticut Republican candidate for governor of Connecticut
- Dan Malloy (3) Connecticut Democratic Governor
- Linda McMahon (3) Connecticut Former Small Business Administration
- Ned Lamont (1) Connecticut Democratic Governor
- Themis Klarides (1) Republican Challenger for Senate Connecticut
- Tom Foley (14) Connecticut Republican challenger
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Articles in The Connecticut Mirror:
- The CT Mirror, "Who is Leora Levy? Meet the CT GOP candidate for U.S. Senate running on Trump's platform," by Mark Pazniokas and Lisa Hagen, August 2, 2022
- Connecticut Mirror, "CT GOP doing its best to ignore Trump's baseless claims of stolen election," by Mark Pazniokas, January 6, 2022
- (On 2022 Connecticut governor race), "The first hundred days of Ned Lamont," by Mark Pazniokas, December 26, 2019
- (On Bob Stefanowski): Connecticut Mirror on 2018 Connecticut gubernatorial debate, 7/12/2018
- (On August Wolf): Connecticut Mirror AdWatch on 2016 Connecticut Senate race, 8/20/2015
- (On Tom Foley): Connecticut Mirror on 2014 Connecticut gubernatorial debate, 7/17/2014
- (On Tom Foley): Connecticut Mirror on 2014 Connecticut gubernatorial race, 3/13/2014
- (On Dan Malloy): The Connecticut Mirror on 2014 Connecticut Governor race, 12/18/2013
- (On Dan Malloy & Tom Foley): The Connecticut Mirror on 2014 Connecticut Governor race, 12/16/2013
- (On Tom Foley): Connecticut Mirror AdWatch on 2014 Connecticut Governor race, 11/11/2013
- (On Tom Foley): Connecticut Mirror on 2014 Connecticut Governor race, 12/31/2010
- (On Linda McMahon): Mark Pazniokas in The Connecticut Mirror, 3/19/2010
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Themis Klarides: Her voting record endorsed by NARAL Pro-Choice Connecticut.
Bob Stefanowski: Don't make abortion illegal; but parental notification ok.
Tom Foley: Pro-choice.
Budget & Economy|
Tom Foley: AdWatch: Malloy's policies drive jobs out of state.
Tom Foley: Maintain gay marriage law, although personally against it.
Linda McMahon: Allow gays to openly serve in military, but do it cautiously.
Dan Malloy: Businesses should suggest which state regulations to abandon.
Dan Malloy: Small Business Express Program: grants for 944 companies.
Tom Foley: Small Business Express Program is too generous with aid.
Tom Foley: Criticized for bankruptcy of a Georgia textile mill.
Tom Foley: Veto efforts to repeal the death penalty.
Tom Foley: Arrested twice for motor vehicle incidents.
Tom Foley: Recreational marijuana use is a gateway drug.
Linda McMahon: Husband acquitted of steroid distribution in WWE.
Energy & Oil|
Tom Foley: No gas tax increase to pay for rail transport.
Families & Children|
Ned Lamont: Proposed 12 weeks paid family leave from 1/2% payroll tax.
Dan Malloy: Trade trips to China to promote aerospace & bioscience.
Bob Stefanowski: Biden won the election and it's past time to move on.
Tom Foley: 2010: criticized public campaign financing; 2014: accepts it.
Tom Foley: Let stand current gun laws, but no specific proposals.
Tom Foley: Supports 2nd amendment but require reporting stolen firearms.
Tom Foley: We need a federal comprehensive immigration policy.
Principles & Values|
Tom Foley: Will not participate in primary debates.
Linda McMahon: Don't take benefits away from seniors.
War & Peace|
August Wolf: We can't trust the Iranian terrorist regime with nukes.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- August Wolf Republican Senate Challenger Connecticut
- Bob Stefanowski Connecticut Republican candidate for governor of Connecticut
- Dan Malloy Connecticut Democratic Governor
- Linda McMahon Connecticut Former Small Business Administration
- Ned Lamont Connecticut Democratic Governor
- Themis Klarides Republican Challenger for Senate Connecticut
- Tom Foley Connecticut Republican challenger
The above quotations are from Media coverage of CT political issues in The Connecticut Mirror.