Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Fire and Fury,|
by Michael Wolff (2018)
| Trump Revealed,|
by Michael Kranish and Marc Fisher (2016)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2016)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
by Cory Booker (2016)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
Fox News Sunday interviews for 2023 races
(Chris Wallace and Bret Baier interviewing candidates for 2021-2023 races)
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from Fox News Sunday interviews for 2023 races (number of quotes indicated):
- Asa Hutchinson (3) Arkansas Republican presidential contender; AR Governor
- Byron Donalds (1) Republican U.S. Rep Florida-19
- Clarence Thomas (1) Republican Appointee to Supreme Court
- Joe Biden (2) Democratic President; former V.P.; former Senator
- Newt Gingrich (1) Republican
- Nikki Haley (2) South Carolina Republican presidential contender; UN Ambassador 2017-2018
- Ro Khanna (1) Democrat U.S. Rep California-17
- Tim Scott (3) South Carolina Republican presidential challenger; SC Senator
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
We excerpt the Sunday pundit shows as candidates prepare for the 2023 gubernatorial races.
Currently, five separate "talking head" programs appear on five different TV stations every Sunday morning.
OnTheIssues.org excerpts all five of the shows, listed below, with their respective interviewing pundits and each pundit's political affiliation:
- ABC This Week: 9 AM - 10 AM EST: (Martha Raddatz & George Stephanopoulos; liberal; from Bill Clinton's staff)
- CNN "State of the Union": 9 AM - 1 PM EST: (Dana Bash & Kaitlan Collins; moderate liberal)
- Fox News Sunday: 9 AM EST; rebroadcast 2 PM: (Shannon Bream; conservative)
- NBC Meet the Press: 9 AM EST; rebroadcast 4 AM Monday: (Kristen Welker; moderate)
- CBS Face the Nation: 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM EST(Margaret Brennan and Robert Costa; moderate)
- Fox News Sunday May 14, 2023: Shannon Bream interview of Representatives Byron Donalds (D-FL-19) and Ro Khanna (D-CA-17); (Link)
- Fox News Sunday April 30, 2023: Shannon Bream interview of former House Leader Newt Gingrich on Hunter Biden; (Link)
- Fox News Sunday April 30, 2023: Shannon Bream FactCheck interview on Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas; (Link)
- Fox News Sunday April 23, 2023: Shannon Bream interview with Asa Hutchinson ; (Link)
- Fox News Sunday Feb. 26, 2022: Shannon Bream interview with Senator Tim Scott; (Link)
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Asa Hutchinson: Have to do better in child birth care and adoption services.
Budget & Economy|
Nikki Haley: Our children will never forgive us for $31 trillion in debt.
Clarence Thomas: FactCheck: Overturning Roe doesn't apply to other rights.
Joe Biden: Dangerous to question LGBT rights and contraceptive rights.
Asa Hutchinson: Punishing business for exercising speech is heavy-handed.
Tim Scott: Started the School Choice Caucus & they work.
Families & Children|
Asa Hutchinson: Don't want government interfering with parental decisions.
Nikki Haley: Time to start actually being aggressive with China.
Byron Donalds: Secure the border first; it was secure under Trump.
Ro Khanna: More money for Border Patrol, judges, & immigration officers.
Principles & Values|
Tim Scott: Progressive left makes America into a grievance culture.
Tim Scott: A world without America is a very dark place.
Newt Gingrich: Foreign powers invested in Hunter Biden to invest in Joe.
Joe Biden: FactCheck: Hunter Biden accepted money from foreign sources.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Asa Hutchinson Arkansas Republican presidential contender; AR Governor
- Byron Donalds Republican U.S. Rep Florida-19
- Clarence Thomas Republican Appointee to Supreme Court
- Joe Biden Democratic President; former V.P.; former Senator
- Newt Gingrich Republican
- Nikki Haley South Carolina Republican presidential contender; UN Ambassador 2017-2018
- Ro Khanna Democrat U.S. Rep California-17
- Tim Scott South Carolina Republican presidential challenger; SC Senator
The above quotations are from Fox News Sunday interviews for 2023 races
(Chris Wallace and Bret Baier interviewing candidates for 2021-2023 races).