Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Fire and Fury,|
by Michael Wolff (2018)
| Trump Revealed,|
by Michael Kranish and Marc Fisher (2016)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2016)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
by Cory Booker (2016)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2022 Wisconsin Gubernatorial race: debates and news coverage
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2022 WI Governor's race (number of quotes indicated):
- Jonathan Wichmann (3) Wisconsin Republican challenger for Governor
- Rebecca Kleefisch (5) Wisconsin Republican Gubernatorial Challenger
- Tim Michels (8) Wisconsin Republican challenger for Governor
- Timothy Ramthun (8) Wisconsin Republican candidate for Governor
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
2022 Wisconsin Gubernatorial debates and race coverage:
- Associated Press, "Wisconsin Republican Michels walks back abortion pledge," by Scott Bauer, 10/17/22, (Link)
- The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, "Takeaways from the only debate between Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers and challenger Tim Michels," Molly Beck, 10/14/22, (Link)
- WisPolitics .com, "WisDems: Tim Michels' Gubernatorial general election fact sheet," 8/12/22
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, "GOP governor candidates Rebecca Kleefisch, Tim Michels and Tim Ramthun pledge they won't legalize marijuana," by Ben Baker, July 28, 2022
- Wisconsin Examiner, "Tim Michels' troubles expose Republican hypocrisy on immigration," by Ruth Conniff, July 21, 2022
- Green Bay Press-Gazette, "Michels touts outsider, leadership credentials in Oconto campaign stop," by Kent Tempus, July 14, 2022
- Eagle Herald, "Businessman Tim Michels campaigns in Marinette on election reform," by Ann Meyer, May 1, 2022
- Wisconsin Public Radio, "Fetal heartbeat bill in Legislature divides abortion foes, political candidates," by Shamane Mills, February 21, 2022
- Shepherd Express, "Education as a Battlefield: Wisconsin Legislature Pushes an anti-LGBTQ Parental Consent Law," by Paul Masterson, Feb. 18, 2022
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, "Rebecca Kleefisch accuses education conference of promoting critical race theory," by Molly Beck, 12/6/21
- WISN, "Wisconsin election conspiracy theorist launches campaign for governor," by The Associated Press, Feb 10, 2022
- The Journal Times, "2 Wisconsin Republican say they voted against 'pro-life' bill because it wasn't anti-abortion enough," by Adam Rogan, Oct 29, 2021
- WISN, "Former Lieutenant Governor Rebecca Kleefisch says health choices should be between a doctor and a patient not the government," Sep 12, 2021
- Wisconsin State Journal, "Business, renewable energy groups align to support community solar bill," by Chris Hubbuch, Jul 21, 2021
- Wisconsin Christian News, "Time to Protect Our Liberties and Fight For Prosperity," by Jonathan Wichmann, downloaded 6/1/21
- Politifact Fact-Check, "Jonathan Wichmann: 'The DC looting was staged' by Antifa," by Eric Litke, January 8, 2021
- Medium.com, "What If Big-Tech Companies Became Non-Profits?," by Jonathan Wichmann, Jul 31, 2020
- WTMJ, "Lt. Governor Rebecca Kleefisch in Mexico for trade mission this week," Associated Press, Jun 13, 2017
- Fond du Lac Reporter, "Wisconsin Primary: Ramthun wins 59th State Assembly District Republican race," by Sarah Razner, 8/14/18
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, "Candidate's campaign manager is man upstairs," by Daniel Bice, Sept. 05, 2010
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Tim Michels: Would ban abortion with no except for rape or incest.
Timothy Ramthun: Co-sponsored fetal heartbeat anti-abortion bill.
Timothy Ramthun: Protect all life that begins at conception, no exceptions.
Tim Michels: Supported constitutional amendment banning same sex marriage.
Rebecca Kleefisch: Compared marriage equality to people marrying dogs.
Tim Michels: Against legalization, thinks it's a slippery slope.
Tim Michels: Favors competition, taxpayer-supported vouchers.
Timothy Ramthun: Fight to preserve education and stop the indoctrination.
Rebecca Kleefisch: Claimed cultural responsive teaching is critical race theory.
Energy & Oil|
Tim Michels: Claimed cancelling Keystone Pipeline increased gas prices.
Timothy Ramthun: Co-sponsored bill to allow private community solar gardens.
Tim Michels: Nothing's more important than having clean, drinkable water.
Rebecca Kleefisch: Promoted trade with Mexico as Lt. Governor.
Timothy Ramthun: Independent full forensic physical cyber audit for election.
Timothy Ramthun: Asked legislature to rescind Wisconsin's 10 electoral votes.
Tim Michels: Against assault weapon ban & red flag laws.
Timothy Ramthun: Will fight to keep government out of your health decisions.
Rebecca Kleefisch: Government shouldn't interfere with people's health care.
Tim Michels: No drivers' licenses, no benefits, and no tuition.
Principles & Values|
Jonathan Wichmann: I often rely on my Christian faith to guide me.
Jonathan Wichmann: Claimed insurrection was led by "Antifa" without evidence.
Timothy Ramthun: Gives praise & all glory to God for election victory.
Rebecca Kleefisch: 2010 campaign: relies on wisdom and faith she has in Jesus.
Jonathan Wichmann: Big Tech companies should become non-profits.
The above quotations are from 2022 Wisconsin Gubernatorial race: debates and news coverage.
2018-22 Governors' book excerpts:
- American Crisis, by Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D,NY)
- Can't Is Not an Option, by Gov. Nikki Haley (R,SC)
- Crossroads, by Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D,NY)
- Dialogues, by Governor Jerry Brown (D,CA)
- From Power to Purpose, by Gov. Sam Brownback (R,KS)
- Governor`s Travels, by Gov. Angus King (I,ME)
- Leadership and Crisis, by Gov. Bobby Jindal (R,LA)
- The Opposite of Woe, by Gov. John Hickenlooper (D,CO)
- A Reason to Believe, by Gov. Deval Patrick (D,MA)
- Romney: An Inside Look, about Gov. Mitt Romney (R,MA)
- Scorpions for Breakfast, by Gov. Jan Brewer (R,AZ)
- Stand For Something, by Gov. John Kasich (R,OH)
- Unintimidated, by Governor Scott Walker (R,WI)
- What A Party!, by Gov. Terry McAuliffe (D,VA)
- 2022 Senatorial debates: