Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Fire and Fury,|
by Michael Wolff (2018)
| Trump Revealed,|
by Michael Kranish and Marc Fisher (2016)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2016)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
by Cory Booker (2016)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2022 Oklahoma Senate race: debates and news coverage
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2022 OK Senate race (number of quotes indicated):
- James Lankford (3) Republican Senate challenger Oklahoma
- Joan Farr (21) Republican Challenger OK and KS Kansas
- Luke Holland (4) Republican candidate for U.S. Senator Oklahoma
- Nathan Dahm (3) Republican Challenger Oklahoma
- Scott Pruitt (7) EPA Director 2017-2018
- T.W. Shannon (13) Republican Senate Challenger Oklahoma
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
2022 Oklahoma Senate debates and race coverage:
- The Guardian, "Scott Pruitt, Trump's scandal-ridden environment chief, to run for US Senate," 15 Apr 2022
- Oklahoma Farm Report, "Fourth Generation Oklahoman Luke Holland Says He is the Man to Replace Jim Inhofe," by Ron Hays, 3/21/22
- The Week, (Fact-Check on Nathan Dahm press release): "New trial provides 'no indication' ivermectin is 'clinically useful' in treating COVID-19," by Brendan Morrow, March 18, 2022
- Tulsa World, "Veterans Affairs recommendations include closing Muskogee hospital," by Randy Krehbiel, Mar 14, 2022
- Tulsa World, "Mayor Bynum won't run for Senate; Nathan Dahm shifts campaign to Inhofe's seat," by Kevin Canfield, Randy Krehbiel, Feb 28, 2022
- Tulsa World, "Who is Luke Holland? Inhofe wants political novice from his inner circle to succeed him in U.S. Senate," by Andrea Eger, Feb 27, 2022
- Tahlequa Daily Press, "Contenders for Oklahoma's open Senate seat face a crowded race," by Reese Gorman, Feb 27, 2022
- KJRH, "Bio: Inhofe's chief of staff Luke Holland," by Emily Farris, Feb 25, 2022
- FOX News, "Inhofe chief of staff launches Oklahoma Senate campaign to succeed his boss," by Marisa Schultz, February 25, 2022
- KOCO, "Luke Holland, Sen. Inhofe's chief of staff, announces candidacy for US Senate," Feb 25, 2022
- Oklahoma Council of Public Affairs, "Former Oklahoma House Speaker Shannon Endorses School Choice," by Ray Carter, February 16, 2022
- State Sen. Nathan Dahm: State Senate press releases on 2022 Oklahoma U.S. Senate race, Jan. 10-25, 2022
- News-Medical.net, "Meta-analysis confirms complete failure of hydroxychloroquine/chloroquine as a COVID-19 treatment," by Susha Cheriyedath, Jan 17 2022
- State Sen. Nathan Dahm: State Senate press releases for 2022 Oklahoma U.S. Senate race, 2013-2021
- U.S. Term Limits, "Joan Farr Pledges to Support Term Limits On Congress," September 24, 2021
- US News & World Report, "Inhofe's Office Requests $4M to Combat Illicit Pot Growers," July 7, 2021
- Tulsa World, "D.C. Digest: Lankford claims current voting rights proposal would make election deception easier," by Randy Krehbiel, Jun 20, 2021
- The Norman Transcript, "Inhofe and Lankford vote against bipartisan bill to compete with China," by Reese Gorman, Jun 9, 2021
- Public Radio Tulsa, "Lankford Says He Opposes Independent, Bipartisan Jan. 6 Commission," by Chris Polansky, May 27, 2021
- Time, "Here's How Republicans Downplayed the Capitol Riot at CPAC," by Lissandra Villa, February 26, 2021
- The Oklahoman, "Rep. Kendra Horn sole Oklahoma vote to decriminalize marijuana at federal level," by Chris Casteel, 12/5/20
- FOX 25, "Horn and Bice square off on FOX 25 in debate," by Erika Stanish, October 20, 2020
- Oklahoma Watch, "Four Takeaways from the First Horn-Bice Congressional Debate," by Trevor Brown, October 10, 2020
- The Nation, "Kendra Horn Is Radical… for Oklahoma," by Rebecca Grant, February 18, 2020
- Shawnee News-Star, "Kendra Horn visits Crossroads Head Start facility," by Elisabeth Slay, 1/22/20
- NonDoc Media (Oklahoma), "Rep. Kendra Horn announces her impeachment decision," by Tres Savage, December 17, 2019
- The Oklahoman, "Horn, Oklahoma Republicans urge agreement on NAFTA replacement," by Chris Casteel, 12/5/19
- KTUL ABC-8, "OK Republican Party: We do not condemn President Trump's comments," by Megan Bell, July 17, 2019
- Religion News Service, "Interfaith service blesses Oklahoma Democrat Kendra Horn for her new role in Congress," by Bobby Ross Jr., December 17, 2018
- Roll Call magazine, "Democrats Score Oklahoma Upset Despite Deep-Red Struggles," by Bridget Bowman, November 7, 2018
- AP News, "Horn taps network of women, young people for upset win," by Sean Murphy, November 7, 2018
- National Public Radio on 2022 OK Senate: "'On Fire For God's Work': How Scott Pruitt's Faith Drives His Politics," by Tom Dreisbach & Joe Wertz, May 1, 2018
- Business Insider, "Scott Pruitt reportedly doesn't like the EPA's logo because he thinks it looks like a marijuana leaf," by David Choi, Apr 11, 2018
- Washington Post, "The left and right agree: Fox News destroyed EPA chief Scott Pruitt over climate change," by Amy B Wang, April 3, 2017
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
T.W. Shannon: Abortion the greatest moral black mark on American society.
Joan Farr: Adoption is the answer for unborn children.
Joan Farr: When sperm and egg unite it is God's will it should be born.
Scott Pruitt: Claimed abortion linked to breast cancer & infertility.
Joan Farr: Against gay marriage & others laws favoring a small minority.
James Lankford: Equality Act not about equality, prohibits disagreement.
Joan Farr: Overhaul legal system, stop innocents from being jailed.
T.W. Shannon: $4 million to establish unit to go after illegal pot growers.
Scott Pruitt: Thought EPA logo looked like marijuana leaf; wanted change.
T.W. Shannon: School boards are trying to kick parents out of classrooms.
T.W. Shannon: Vouchers are the answer to fixing government-run schools.
Joan Farr: In favor of prayer and spanking being put back in schools.
Energy & Oil|
Scott Pruitt: Staunch advocate for continued use of fossil fuels.
T.W. Shannon: Climate change a hoax to put oil and gas out of business.
Joan Farr: Climate change is real, but we can only do so much.
Joan Farr: Don't spend exorbitant amounts to stop climate change.
T.W. Shannon: Farmers, ranchers don't need EPA to tell them what to do.
Scott Pruitt: As state AG sued to block Obama's Clean Power Plan.
Nathan Dahm: Support an America First foreign policy.
James Lankford: Opposed bipartisan China competition bill as unfocused.
T.W. Shannon: Voters have a lot of concerns over election security.
Joan Farr: January 6th investigation is a witch hunt; Trump won.
Joan Farr: Pass Christian laws, don't pass laws favoring the minority.
Joan Farr: Mail-in ballots were used to keep Trump out of office.
Joan Farr: Signed U.S. Term Limits pledge.
James Lankford: For the People Act makes voting easy, cheating easy.
Joan Farr: Supports 2nd amendment, especially with the pandemic.
T.W. Shannon: Wanted old VA hospital converted to mental health facility.
Joan Farr: Lawsuits would end pandemic; it's about population control.
Joan Farr: Forced vaccines are a violation of your rights.
T.W. Shannon: Fight socialism; rebuild our military; stand up to China.
Luke Holland: Build the wall, ensure resources for border agents.
Nathan Dahm: Secure our borders; stop Critical Race Theory.
Principles & Values|
Scott Pruitt: Resigned from EPA in 2018 amid several ethics scandals.
Luke Holland: America is the greatest country on earth.
T.W. Shannon: The radical left hates America; I love this country.
T.W. Shannon: Single because the Lord hasn't provided the right woman yet.
T.W. Shannon: Started as staff assistant, became Inhofe's chief of staff.
Joan Farr: Enough lawyers in Congress; she's a regular person.
Joan Farr: Bible should trump any of our laws.
Joan Farr: If Jesus was alive he wouldn't be a member of either party.
Nathan Dahm: We need Proven Republican Fighters, like Trump.
T.W. Shannon: People stormed the Capitol because of rigged election.
Scott Pruitt: A Christian worldview means God has answers to our problems.
Scott Pruitt: Fought removing 10 Commandments display from state Capitol.
Luke Holland: Follow the Trump playbook: lower taxes; expand opportunity.
Joan Farr: 5G gave my family COVID, under U.N. directive Agenda 21/30.
Joan Farr: Lawsuits against Big Tech for denying freedom of speech.
Joan Farr: Abolish 5G; it gave a family member COVID.
Welfare & Poverty|
Joan Farr: Get Out of Debt Plan has rich paying off others debts.
The above quotations are from 2022 Oklahoma Senate race: debates and news coverage.
Sen. Lankford up for re-election in 2022:
OK special election for 4-year seat::
Incumbent Jim Inhofe(R,retiring)
vs.Kendra Horn(D nominee)
vs.Markwayne Mullin(R runoff Aug. 23)
vs.T. W. Shannon(R runoff Aug. 23)
vs.Nathan Dahm(R,lost primary)
vs.Scott Pruitt(R,lost primary)
vs.Luke Holland(R,lost primary)
OK regular election for 6-year seat::
Incumbent James Lankford(R)
vs.(D runoff Aug. 23: Madison Horn vs. Jason Bollinger)
Former Senators & Senate races:
2020 Oklahoma Senate debates:
2016 Oklahoma Senate debates, Lankford vs.Workman
2014 Oklahoma Senate debates, Lankford vs. Johnson vs. Shannon
2008 Oklahoma Senate debate, Inhofe vs. Rice
2004 Oklahoma Senate debate, Coburn vs. Carson