Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2012 Republican Party Platform
Click here for 37 full quotes from Republican Party in the book 2012 Republican Party Platform.
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Support human life amendment; oppose abortion funding.
Budget & Economy|
Inflation is a hidden regressive tax.
Audit the Federal Reserve; bring more transparency.
Balanced Budget Amendment & super-majority for tax increase.
Shrink the FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
Constitutionally define marriage as one man & one woman.
World's highest corporate tax rate cripples job creation.
Criminals behind bars cannot harm the public.
Shift to community colleges and technical institutions.
No federal college loans; just insure private loans.
Energy & Oil|
Open ANWR and OCS for oil & gas development.
Conservation is a conservative value, but balance economics.
Transition to a post-Assad Syria and independent Lebanon.
Model foreign aid on Millennium Challenge Corporation.
Castro regime in Cuba is a state-sponsor of terrorism.
Restore presidential Trade Promotion Authority.
Countervailing duties against China on intellectual property.
Keep Electoral College; no national popular vote.
Repeal McCain-Feingold; no contribution limits.
Require photo ID to fight voter fraud.
No statehood for the District of Columbia.
Right to obtain and store ammunition without registration.
Repeal ObamaCare; it is an attack on our Constitution.
No aerial surveillance over US soil.
Privatize the TSA and end frisking.
Respond to proliferation of transnational terrorism.
National Military Strategy to deter rogue aggression.
Make E-verify mandatory nationwide.
Support employee ownership over union elites.
The best jobs program is economic growth.
Principles & Values|
Support prayer in public schools.
The GOP is the Great Opportunity Party.
Give workers control over their retirement investments.
Infrastructure via civil engineering, not social engineering.
Invest in cutting-edge cybersecurity technologies.
War & Peace|
Prevent Iran from building and possessing nuclear weapons.
Welfare & Poverty|
Religious charities foster benevolence and patriotism.
The above quotations are from 2012 Republican Party Platform.
Republican Conventions and Conferences:
- Republican Party Platform, Aug. 29, 2012
- Republican National Convention, Aug. 28-30, 2012
- Conservative Political Action Conference, Feb. 12-14, 2011
- Conservative Political Action Conference, Feb. 18-20, 2010
- Conservative Political Action Conference, Feb. 27-28, 2009
- Republican National Convention, Sept. 3rd-5th, 2008
- Conservative Political Action Conference, Feb. 7, 2008
- 2004 Republican Convention, in New York City, Aug. 30-Sept. 2, 2004
Democratic Conventions and Conferences:
- Democratic Party Platform, Sept. 4, 2012
- Democratic National Convention, Sept. 4-6, 2012
- Democratic National Convention, Aug. 26th-Aug. 28th, 2008
- Take Back America Conference, June 18-20 2007
- Take Back America Conference, June 13-15, 2006
- Take Back America Conference, June 2-3, 2005
- Democratic National Convention, July 24-27 2004
- MoveOn questionnaire, June 17, 2003
- Take Back America Conference, June 4-6, 2003